The management of our Courts and the Judiciary as an arm of government in the 21st century requires automated systems that supports robust relational databases, digital archiving, analytics, proceedings management and reporting techniques, which aims at gradually phasing out the traditional pen, paper, and hard copy filing processes/procedures.
This new order of automation will enable the Judiciary and her stakeholders provide and enjoy improved service delivery, respectively
The Court Management Information System (CoMiS) is an information management system that seeks to enable the State Judiciary and other relevant stakeholders find a one-stop-shop for all relevant administrative activities as it relates to Judiciary arm of government in all LGAs of the State. Hence, it will cater for:
- Registration and verification of practicing lawyers.
- Registration and verification of state prosecutors
- E-filing of cases, appeals and interlocutory applications case management
- Online reporting of court proceedings
- Online processing of applications, affidavits and administrative processes
- Ware-housing and archiving of case files